Why Travel To Thailand? - Here Are Five Great Reasons
In Thailand right now it is:
Why travel to Thailand? This beautiful country in South East Asia is known as 'The Golden Land' due to its rich and diverse culture and the warm welcome you get from the Thai people.
In case you were unsure as to why you should visit this charming land - here are just a few reasons why traveling to Thailand is something not to miss out on!
1. You Won't Break The Bank
Whenever we plan a vacation, unless we earn the wage packet of a celebrity or football hero - money and spending will undoubtedly be part of the provisions.
You don't have to worry when you travel to Thailand - once the flight is paid for the rest will be surprisingly cheap compared to living expenses back home.
Even the tightest of budgets could allow you to stay in sumptuous surroundings within the capital of Bangkok - a night costing between $50 - $90. A great meal - between $5 - $10. Phew!
2. Irresistible Food Culture
It is a foodie's paradise - food critics the world over always have praise for what is cooking in Thailand.
If you have been to a Thai restaurant, that are found in most major cities around the world, then you will be close to what their cuisine is all about - fresh ingredients, color and an electrifying mix of sweet, sour, salty, and spicy.
We say close - because experiencing that in its homeland is (if possible) a hundred times better and more varied.
Even if you are a calorie-counter - Thai food is extremely healthy with an emphasis on vegetables, fresh fruit and lean cuts of meat. They do fast food too - but we don't mean McDonalds.
You can really explore their culinary delights by meandering through night markets and watching them whip up snacks and light bites in no time at all.
3. Beaches Galore
Anyone who just wants to throw away their watch and spend lazy days soaking up some rays - travel to Thailand won't disappoint.
You are never too far from an enticing strand of white sand and topaz waters.
You could take a boat trip around the islands until you find a secluded spot - they are there waiting for you.
Chances are, your chosen cove will have a solitary Thai who will offer to crack open a coconut for you - straw included. This is really what dreams are made of.
4. Be Pampered Time And Time Again
Massages of every variety - even the ones where petite Thai ladies walk along your back - are everywhere you look. We spoke about cost before so it may or may not surprise you to know a massage in Thailand will set you back a mere $5 for an hour session. You could have one every day of the week.
Or, when you get sick of massages, (yeah right!) there are other pampering splendors such as tropical face treatment or a crushed coconut and orange body polish - sounds good enough to eat!
5. The Most Polite and Welcoming Hosts
If all of this wasn't enough to make you start packing - you should know that Thai's always carry a smile and are probably the most gracious hosts of any destination on Earth. No request will seem a chore to them - they are just pleased and proud to be a part of your vacation.
How do I know? I'm an American living in Thailand and experiencing first hand the great things about this beautiful Kingdom.
This web site aims to share our experiences and knowledge of Thailand with you so you can make the most of your stay here.
Even if you don't come to Thailand, our website will make you feel as though you have.
- Travel To Thailand - Blog
- The Thailand Blog is a special page featuring short messages about new additions and updates to this website.
- Thailand People - Who Are They?
- The warmth of the Thailand people is just as memorable as its world-famous tourist destinations like Bangkok and Phuket.
- The Beautiful Thailand Culture - An Introduction
- The rich Thailand culture will envelop you in its warmth and ensure that you have a wonderful time in Thailand.
- Thai Kitchen - An Introduction
- The Thai kitchen is simple but effective. A rice cooker, wok and open flame gas burner or grill are the main cooking devices used.
- Thai Art Represented
- The basis of Thai Art is the religion of Buddhism that has been the primary religion for over 2000 years.
- Things To Do In Thailand
- Searching for things to do in Thailand? There are many different adventures that await you in the wonderful country of Thailand.
- Tips for Choosing Thailand Vacations
- If you have spent any amount of time searching online for the best Thailand vacations, odds are you may be feeling just a little bit confused with all the choices that are available.
- Amazing Thailand - The Best Travel Destinations Money Can Buy
- Amazing Thailand is becoming one of the more popular travel destinations for visitors of all ages.
- The Beautiful Capital Of Thailand - Bangkok
- The beautiful capital of Thailand, Bangkok is the driving force behind the country with social and economic powers belonging within its heart.
- Thai Hospitals And Healthcare - Travelers And Retirees Don't Have To Worry
- Thai hospitals have a very good reputation among foreigners, whether they are travelers or retirees.
- Thailand Tourism - Tips And Travel Info
- In Thailand tourism is very well developed. If you want to make your trip to Thailand even more fun then in addition to knowing what to do you should also know what NOT to do.
- Living In Thailand - Where And Why
- Does the idea of living in Thailand appeal to you? You're not the only one.
- Real Estate in Thailand - What You Should Know
- Real estate in Thailand is popular among Westerners and if you are looking to purchase or rent land in an exotic setting, few places can rival Thailand.
- Thailand Pictures You Will Never Forget
- Now you can share your Thailand pictures with others! See what others have submitted!
- Search Thailand Travel
- Search Thailand Travel
- Thailand Travel Tips - Your Free Newsletter
- Thailand Travel Tips is the name of my newsletter. It is packed with all the latest info on my favourite country, all in order to make your visit an unforgettable experience.
- About Thailand... And us
- About us in Thailand.
- Experience Thailand Guide - Contact Information
- Questions? Read how to contact this online Thailand guide.
- Experience Thailand Site Map
- Links to all the pages of Experience-Thailand.com